Corcovado Mountain, Christ Statue and Favela Tour
Available days: Everyday of Week .
No wonder the Statue of Christ on the top of Corcovado Mountain has been selected one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World. The 360 degrees view from its lookout showcases the natural beauty of the city: lagoons, forest, bay, beaches and mountains that seem to rise from the ocean.
The tour takes you even deeper into the reality of a Favela. You will wander through Santa Marta community and see the place where Michael Jackson has recorded his video clip and witness the bustling local life and activities.
- Pickup at your Rio de Janeiro Hotel/Hostel.
- Meet and greet by the guide.
- Drive to Corcovado Mountain to get to Christ Statue
- Enjoy the view of Guanabara Bay, Downtown, Maracana Stadium and the beaches of the south zone.
- Drive to Santa Marta community to start the Favela tour.
- Wander down the favela and check its attractions.
- Drive back to your hotel and drop-off.
- Light clothes, sunscreen and tennis shoes are highly recommended.
- Light jacket is also good for windy days since the Statue of Christ is at 710 m height above sea level and it can get colder.
This Rio de Janeiro Tour includes:
- Bilingual Certified Guide
- Christ Statue entrance fee
Book for more than 45 people, contact us directly
- You will be picked up at your hotel/hostel at a scheduled time informed after booking confirmation.